From customers to regulators, stakeholders can have a defining influence and impact on any organisation’s market.
Authentically engaging with your stakeholders and finding common ground is a fundamental building-block in all public affairs activities, but the first step before engagement is to identify the relevant stakeholders of your organisation.
Interel helps clients cut through the increasing complexity of their operating environments to provide a clear map of stakeholders important to their organisations’ goals and growth along with strategies to effectively engage with them.
Building on its on-the-ground presence in over 70 markets and deep bench of experienced local advisors and consultants, Interel helps clients devise and deploy stakeholder management strategies which build trust, credibility, and yield measurable results. Our customized stakeholder support includes:
- Stakeholder mapping (including visuals and infographics)
- Specialised stakeholder audits
- Stakeholder management strategies
- Stakeholder perception studies on key issues
- Public Procurement Stakeholder Programmes
- Innovative use of different technical applications to monitor