From customers to regulators, stakeholders can have a defining influence and impact on any organization’s market.
Authentically engaging with your stakeholders and finding common ground is a fundamental building-block in all public affairs activities, but the first step before engagement is knowing who are the stakeholders relevant to your organization.
Interel helps clients cut through the increasing complexity of their operating environments to provide a clear map of stakeholders important to their organizations’ goals and growth along with strategies to effectively engage with them.
Drawing on its on-the-ground presence in over 70 markets and deep bench of experienced local advisors and consultants, Interel helps clients devise and deploy stakeholder management strategies which build trust, credibility, and yield measurable results. Our customized stakeholder support includes:
- Stakeholder identification and mapping based on criteria of relevance and influence on priority issues
- Specialized stakeholder audits for specific projects, campaigns, or market entry strategies
- Stakeholder management strategies including communication plans, meeting programs and ongoing contact management
- Perception studies of stakeholders on key issues
- Stakeholder visuals and infographics
- Public procurement stakeholder programs
Working with our digital partner Quorum, Interel can also provide clients with technology enabled stakeholder management tools and dashboards.