Proactively monitoring and managing policy changes and issues that can potentially impact your operations and reputation forms the foundation of any effective and successful public affairs program.
Leveraging its global coverage and deep local expertise, Interel can provide its clients strategic, business-driven issues management (IM) support at the local and global levels on specific projects or for ongoing IM programs. Our specialized approach helps organizations:
- Clearly identify and understand issues with potential economic and/or reputational impact
- Prioritize and filter issues based on defined criteria
- Monitor and manage issues at all levels – national, state, and city – and across multiple-markets
- Establish early-warning systems and response readiness
- Assess issues and their trajectory to inform strategic business decisions
- Develop internal capacity and processes for integrated global IM programs