Interel Group and all of its subsidiary entities are committed to protecting your privacy
Data We May Collect From You
Interel may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information acquired/provided through our Website or the website of any member of the Interel Group (collectively the ‘Websites’). This may include information provided at the time of registering for events, subscribing to our services such as newsletters or briefings, participating in discussion boards or other social media functions, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you respond to a survey and/or when you report a problem with the Websites.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address. We may also collect information that is available from your browser.
- We may ask you to complete optional surveys for research purposes.
- Details of your visits to the Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Details of your access to our online resources or other materials.
- CVs, resumes or other information about yourself that you provide for specific purposes.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How We Use Your Data
- to update and enhance our records
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information and services that you request from us
- inviting you to participate in research studies and/or market research activities
Who We Share Your Data With
We may disclose your personal information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you including:
- to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply certain agreements, or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, or others.
We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Where We Store Your Data
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we wish to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and request your consent to these activities. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from the any Interel Group company, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the opt-out option within the mailing you receive from us. The Interel Websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access To Information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Interel will normally respond without undue delay notwithstanding the 30 day time window provided for in the GDPR.
To make a subject access request, please send your request to email@example.com. In some cases, Interel may need to ask for proof of identification before the request can be processed. Initial requests will be processed free of charge. If you request additional copies, Interel may charge a fee, which will be based on the administrative cost to Interel of providing the additional copies.
Interel will normally respond to a request within a period of one month (30 days) from the date it is received. If a subject access request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, Interel is not obliged to comply with it. Alternatively, Interel may agree to respond but charge a fee, which will be based on the administrative cost of responding to the request. A subject access request is likely to be manifestly unfounded or excessive where it repeats a request to which Interel has already responded. If an individual submits a request that is unfounded or excessive, Interel will notify him/her that this is the case and whether or not we will respond to it.
Last modified May 2 2018