Interel in the US
Adding to its own offices and partner firms in over 70 countries, Interel now benefits from a strong foothold in the United States through the acquisition of Association Management Group, now Interel U.S.
Interel U.S. and its 90 association professionals provide strategic association management, meetings, government relations and advocacy services, focused on client growth and achievement. Our U.S. team includes years of on-the-Hill lobbying expertise across both mainstream parties, with innovation around stakeholder engagement and impact.
Our U.S. practice delivers:
- Full service association management
- Meetings and events management
- Federal legislative and executive branch relations
- State government affairs
- Public affairs advocacy and strategic communications
- Inbound and outbound foreign direct investment advisory support
- Creative graphic design services
- Strategic counsel and public affairs organizational design
… and all the appropriate combinations of these services, to deliver innovative management solutions that produce measurable results.
In addition to U.S. public affairs and association management strategies, we are an important linchpin in the transatlantic connection between Washington and Brussels, the world’s public affairs capitals. We are also the global portal to Interel’s worldwide network of specialist public affairs agencies, covering 70 global markets.