Interel Belgium is a leading full-service communications and public affairs consultancy in the Belgian market. Established in 1983, we focus on the delivery of expert public affairs and strategic communication services to a variety of blue chip clients in the private and the public sector.
We are the Belgian practice of Interel Group, a leading independent communications & public affairs consultancy with fee revenues in excess of 20 million €, active in Europe and the USA, and employing +/- 200 consultants. Interel is headquartered in Brussels.
Interel is currently looking for a talented PR Director for its Belgian practice (with ability also to support EU related campaigns), with the following responsibilities:
- Managing and growing an existing portfolio of clients, including major B2B and B2C brands
- Building strong and lasting relationships with clients, through an in-depth knowledge of client activities and key factors and trends that shape their markets
- Developing compelling communications strategies
- Leading communications consulting teams on a daily basis and acting as the most senior contact for communications, vis-à-vis team members, clients and prospects
- Optimizing performance of team members
In other words, the role is threefold :
- Expertise in PR/ communications
- Developing the client portfolio
- Managing a team of Consultants (project-based)
- >8 years of experience – deep expertise in digital & communications campaigns including stakeholder ecosystem activation
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Comfortable at entertaining high level client relationships and missions
- Skilful project management – expert in scoping and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Leadership skills and proven experience in managing team members
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow and learn
To apply :
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning PR Director in the subject line.