Interel Belgium is a leading full-service communications and public affairs consultancy in the Belgian market. Established in 1983, we focus on the delivery of expert public affairs and strategic communication services to a variety of blue chip clients in the private and the public sector.
We are the Belgian practice of Interel Group, a leading independent communications & public affairs consultancy with fee revenues in excess of 20 million €, active in Europe and the USA, and employing over 200 consultants. Interel is headquartered in Brussels.
Together with a seasoned team of public affairs and communications professionals you will:
• Monitor and analyze political stakeholder and influencer activity using state-of-the art digital tools
• Write and prepare political intelligence reports
• Set up compelling public affairs strategies and tactics
• Implement public affairs and communication plans
• University-level degree in politics, law, economics or business – digital expertise is a plus
• Fluent in Dutch, French & English
• Intellectually open, with a good general culture and an excellent knowledge of the Belgian political world and media
• Organized and autonomous
• Enthusiastic team-player – curious and keen to grow and learn
• An exciting job within a leading communications and public affairs consultancy
• Top level multinational client assignments
• Access to training and other professional development opportunities
• A fun and challenging working environment
• A competitive salary package
To apply :
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
Junior PA Consultant in the subject line.