Interel Traineeship Programme
Interel EU, the European Public Affairs Practice of the Interel Group, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated trainee to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of its digital clients.
This programme is intended to provide young, skilled graduates with the opportunity to gain experience in one of the leading public affairs agencies in Brussels, as well as exposure to a broad range of EU actors, policies and processes.
The applicants for the programme should fulfil the following requirements:
- Master degree in a related field (economics, politics, law,…)
- Previous experience in the EU institutions or in public affairs
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making
- Experience in digital policy is preferable
- Enthusiasm for EU policy making and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English, excellent knowledge of at least one other EU language
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team
The responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics
- Organising and participating in meetings and events
- Supporting the Interel consulting team in the delivery of public affairs and communications programmes
- Assisting in the implementation of outreach programmes towards the European institutions and other stakeholders
- Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents
The company offers:
- An exciting entry level role with one of the market leaders
- A well paid traineeship programme with on-going professional development opportunities
- Varied and interesting assignments
- A pleasant and challenging working environment
Deadline for applications is the 15th of September.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com mentioning Traineeship in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however please note that due to the expected volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.