Based in the Washington D.C. area, the Interel group marketing communications manager is an exciting position with growth potential which is responsible for supporting and managing group level marketing and communications activities which include, but are not limited to:
- global website and intranet content management & oversight
- social/online/print media engagement
- coordination of content/business development collateral
- e-mail marketing
- quarterly newsletters (internal)
- annual awards submissions
- periodic event management
- contact database development and management
- executive profiling support (speaking engagements, etc.)
- inter-office business coordination
The group marketing communications manager would additionally assist with internal and external communications related to the Interel Global Partnership, along with related special project management such as the annual global public affairs summit.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, creative, and results-driven individual with a professional background in a communications-related field and at least 5-8 years’ experience supporting marketing or business development in a professional services firm (e.g. law or consulting firms). Superb writing skills are a must, as is a strong working familiarity with using social media marketing channels, CRM-based databases, and website management. Foreign language skills a plus.
The position would report to the U.S based director for Interel and would also work closely with the senior leadership of the firm’s international offices and practices as well as an in-house design team. The position offers an excellent growth opportunity to join a dynamic and multi-cultural team with an expanding global firm, along with the opportunity to gain expanded responsibility based on achievement.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably for a professional services firm with international operations.
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple projects
- Superb writing skills with a keen eye for detail in copy and design; never lets a typo out the gate (writing sample and test required).
- Business acumen combined with creativity and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Familiarity (or informed interest in) international public affairs and policy.
- Specific experience developing and implementing content marketing strategies.
- Specific experience in leveraging social media platforms for service marketing and reputational management.
- Familiarity with CRM databases and e-mail marketing applications.
- Experience managing and updating website content.
- Experience or skilled ability to effectively work with in-house design support and external project vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Understanding of data analytics.
- Valid passport and ability to travel internationally (minimum one annual trip to company headquarters in Europe).
- Polished customer service/client facing skills in person and on the phone.
- Enjoys working collaboratively with talented colleagues.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Eagerness to work hard and have fun while doing so!
Interel is a growing global public affairs and association management firm with offices in the Washington, Brussels, London, Berlin, Paris, Beijing and New Delhi. The position is based in the Washington-area. www.interelgroup.com
Resumes with cover note can be sent to Kevin Brower, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com, by October 31st.
NO CALLS PLEASE