Interel is a fully integrated international consultancy specializing in public affairs, strategic communications and association management. We have offices in Brussels, London, Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Beijing and Washington DC.
Interel Management Group is seeking a Software Developer for a 3-6 month project. He/she will redesign the interface to our custom ERP system.
Core skills and ability to work with:
• Understand the web
• Understand HTTP and REST
• Be comfortable working in a *nix environment
• Have knowledge of, or a willingness to learn Scala
• A passion for open source
• Design and UX
Applicant qualifications and requirements:
• Degree in Computer Science or related is required.
• 1-2 years working experience is desired.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Perfect English and any other languages are an asset
• Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise and time management
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team
• Ability to use own insight to solve problems and to follow style guidelines and take direction.
• A 3 month contract with the possibility of extension
• High level, demanding and interesting assignment
• A fun and challenging working environment
Deadlines for applications: 30 April 2018.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com mentioning Front End Developer in the subject line.