Communications Intern for a leader in brand communications
Are you interested in public relations, brand reputation, brand communication, event management …? Do you enjoy writing and demonstrating your creativity? Would you like to work in a multilingual environment? Are you an expert in social media?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, don’t look further. Our Belgian department “Brand Reputation”, serving clients such as NIVEA, Exki, Ferrero & Di, is looking for candidates like you.
During your time with Interel you will be involved in our consultancy work, including the following domains of expertise:
Brand Communication Strategy & Monitoring
- Analysis/audit of brand reputation
- Draft of communication strategies
- Monitoring of traditional and social media
- Copywriting and translation of press releases
- Organization of press events (drafting and sending out invitations, event management,…)
- Media training
Social Influencers Campaigns
- Messaging and copywriting
- Event management
Terms & Conditions
- We offer you a paid traineeship for July, August and/or September 2018 (minimum duration of internship is 2 months)
- You are a student, preferably in the field of communication, marketing, journalism,…
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a good understanding of the other language. Fluency in English is a great plus.
Interested? Do not hesitate to send your application together with your CV and a motivation letter in French or Dutch to Véronique Adam, Associate Director at Interel at email@example.com by 31 July at the latest, mentioning Communications Intern in the subject line.
Interel was founded in Brussels in 1983. Over the years, we have become the leading communications and public affairs consultancy in Belgium. Next to the Brussels office, we also have offices in London, Paris, Berlin, Beijing, Delhi and Washington DC.