Interel Association Management EU, is looking to recruit a dynamic and knowledgeable Association Coordinator to help service the needs of our growing client base.
Applicants for the position should fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- a university degree or equivalent;
- a minimum of 2 years of work experience in an administrative office setting, preferably in an association or association management company;
- fluency in English, other languages an asset;
- very good written and oral communication skills;
- strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook);
- good knowledge and ease in working with various social media platforms;
- very well organized, good time management, detail-oriented, precise and reliable;
- capacity to work independently as well as in teams;
- ability to work on different projects at the same time, to multitask and prioritize;
- able to meet deadlines;
- good analytical and independent thinking;
- proactive and resourceful problem solving abilities;
- experience of working in an international environment;
- seeking the challenge of a busy and growing company.
The Association Coordinator will work closely with the Association Manager and/or Director to support and coordinate Association clients’ day to day operations and communications in-line with the overall association strategy for success and growth. Internal projects and tasks may also be required as needed. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate association’s meetings (e.g. Committees, boards, task forces) and prepare drafts of meeting reports;
- Coordinate communications with association members, leadership & stakeholders;
- Contribute to the production of newsletters and other relevant communication tools, and coordinate dissemination;
- Assist in the maintenance and content management of association websites;
- Support the organisation of association events (e.g. Conferences, workshops etc)
- Maintain & update association membership databases;
- Identify and research new members, and support recruitment process;
- Support financial reporting and liaison with accountants;
- General support to the managers of the programs and other Interel clients as needed;
- Willingness/ability to travel internationally when necessary (some travel may include weekends).
The company offers:
- a full-time contract with a competitive salary;
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers.
- an exciting job with one of the market leaders;
- Access to the business development programme;
- a fun, multicultural and challenging working environment.
- High level, demanding and interesting assignments.
The deadline for applications is the 15 January 2017.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Association Coordinator in the subject line.