The Association Management Practice of Interel EU is looking to recruit a full-time Administrative Assistant to start as soon as possible. In this position, you will work closely with the Association Manager(s) and team to support several European and international associations in their day-to-day operations, including member management, administration, governance support, communication and events.
Applicants for the position should fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 yearsexperience in an administrative office setting, preferably in an association, association management company or event environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, working knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office,event/registration databases
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Well organized, detail-oriented, precise and reliable;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines,to multitask and prioritize;
- Capacity to work independently as well as in teams;
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally as required(a few times per year).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General correspondence andadministration (phone, letters, emails, copying, record keeping, filing and archiving, postings, coordination of shipments);
- Layout and configuration of documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Assist with mailings, newsletters and communication campaigns
- Supportall administrative aspects of association conferences and events (registrations, certificates, badges & evaluations, speaker- and delegate support, logistics, etc.);
- Assist with member administration (processapplications, renewals and requests, update members directories and other association databases);
- Coordination of physical and virtualleadership and association meetings (schedules, invitations, minutes, logistics, etc.);
- Assist withother projects as needed.
- Update association websites and social media streams;
- Support content production (command of CMS)
The company offers:
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders.
- A full-time contract.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers.
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities.
- A fun and challenging working environment.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Administrative Assistant in the subject line. The deadline for applications is the 9 July 2018.