The Association Management Practice of Interel EU is looking to recruit a full-time Association Support Officer to start as soon as possible. In this position, you will work closely with the Association Manager(s) and team to support several European and international associations in their day-to-day operations, including member management, administration, governance support, communication and events.
Applicants for the position should fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 yearsexperience in an administrative office setting, preferably in an association, association management company or event environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, working knowledge of French or Dutch;
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office,event/registration databases;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Well organized, detail-oriented, precise and reliable;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines,to multitask and prioritize;
- Capacity to work independently as well as in teams;
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally as required(a few times per year).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General correspondence andadministration (phone, letters, emails, copying, record keeping, filing and archiving, postings, coordination of shipments);
- Layout and configuration of documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Assist with mailings, newsletters and communication campaigns
- Update association websites and social media streams; support content production;
- Coordination of physical and virtualleadership and association meetings (schedules, invitations, minutes, logistics, etc.);
- Supportall administrative aspects of association conferences and events (registrations, certificates, badges & evaluations, speaker- and delegate support, logistics, etc.);
- Assist with member administration (processapplications, renewals and requests, update members directories and other association databases);
- Assist withother projects as needed.
The company offers:
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders.
- A full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers.
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities.
- A fun and challenging working environment.
The deadline for applications is the 18 May 2018.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com mentioning Association Support Officer in the subject line.
For more information, please visit: www.interelgroup.com