Senior Consultant/Senior Associate – Public Affairs & Complex Communications
Belgium Public Affairs & Complex Communications
DGA Interel, Brussels is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Senior Consultant/Senior Associate – Public Affairs & Complex Communications to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of our growing client base.
Do you want to make great things happen? Do you wish to pursue a career in a unique and international environment? You are passionate about finding creative solutions? You are committed to always strive for the best?
Let’s advance (y)our interests!
Applicants for the position should fulfil the following requirements:
- Proven track record of 3-5 years of experience with stakeholders in institutions and the media;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to political sciences, economics, law or communications;
- Previous consultancy experience and a good network in the Belgian political and media landscape is an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Mother tongue Dutch or French with proficient written & spoken knowledge of the other national language and fluency in English;
- Strong computer and digital skills (Microsoft Office, social media…).
The responsibilities will include:
As Senior Consultant/Senior Associate, you are responsible for the development, the management and the delivery of Public Affairs and Complex Communications strategies to achieve the objectives of our clients;
You liaise with relevant stakeholders across the Belgian institutional and media landscape;
You build and lead advocacy in the Belgian institutions, across governments and other relevant stakeholders, including the media, and drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
You also contribute to business development processes with existing clients and potential new clients;
You conduct research, provide analyses and produce written documents, monitoring reports, client meeting reports, press releases, presentations, etc.
The company offers:
- An exciting mid-level role with one of the market leaders
- Competitive pay with on-going professional development opportunities
- Varied and interesting assignments
- A pleasant and collegiate working environment
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name + ‘Senior Consultant/Senior Associate’ in the subject line.
Deadline for applications is open.
We are an expert-led advisory firm that provides integrated solutions for our clients in an increasingly complex, regulated and interconnected business environment.
Comprising Albright Stonebridge Group, Interel and a deep bench of communications and strategy consultants, we help clients engage with governments and regulatory bodies, navigate public disclosures and transactions within the private and capital markets, and
manage their reputations through critical moments of change, challenge or opportunity. Our partnership with Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, means clients can draw upon integrated legal expertise and high-end advisory services when and where they need it.
As trusted counsellors to business leaders, management teams and boards of directors, we pride ourselves on providing informed insights, world-class strategies, candid advice and results-oriented execution – all underpinned by a steadfast commitment to quality, shared values and the highest ethical standards.
We have a global network with local expertise, providing nuanced counsel that is tailored to the situation and unencumbered by the bureaucratic structures that often prevent the best team and the best advice getting to clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com