Senior Consultant – EU Public Affairs, Technology
Website Interel EU
Interel is the world’s largest independent, global public affairs and association management consultancy. For more than 35 years, our team of over 1,000 consultants in 70 markets has delivered targeted solutions that achieve successful outcomes for our clients worldwide.
Interel’s EU practice is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join our award-winning team in Brussels. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for servicing Interel’s growing portfolio of technology clients.
- Provide analysis, strategic recommendations and implement client projects taking into account broader business implications
- Produce written materials, such as monitoring bulletins, policy papers, press releases, presentations, client review, etc. and review work of junior colleagues
- Design concepts and develop strategic plans on behalf of the clients
- Prepare and execute advocacy programmes and campaigns on behalf of clients and coordinate work of junior colleagues
- Anticipate client needs and potential problems, effectively linking external developments to client interests, showing understanding of the clients’ businesses and issues
- Take ownership of deliverables and ensure that client objectives are reached
Applicants for the position should fulfil the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in European Affairs; previous consultancy experience is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the EU institutions and decision-making
- Excellent English, good knowledge of at least one other EU language
- Ideally should have experience managing client accounts and taking ownership of day-to-day delivery of client projects
- Willingness and ability to work on a range of different issues
- Creative self-starter, ability to work in international team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good strategic & conceptual capacities
- Good organisational skills
The company offers:
- A full-time contract.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers…
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders.
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities.
- A fun and challenging working environment.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and covering letter by 15 February 2019 to [email protected] mentioning Senior Consultant in subject line.