Junior Consultant PA/PR
Dentons Global Advisors Interel is looking for a Junior Consultant in its Brussels office, to service the Belgian market in the field of public affairs & public relations consulting.
This programme is intended to provide young, skilled graduates with the opportunity to gain experience in one of the leading public affairs agencies in Brussels.
Do you want to make great things happen? Do you dream to start your career in an unique and international environment? You are passionate? You live in a digital world and you are committed to results? Here’s the about the job!
Applicants for the programme should fulfil the following requirements:
• Mandatory: very good knowledge in Dutch and English.
• Master degree in a related field (political science, law, economics, communication,…)
• Digital native
• Excellent written, oral communication skills, and storytelling skills
• Intellectually open, with a good general culture and an excellent knowledge of the Belgian media and political world
• Good organisational skills and time management with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Good interpersonal skills; enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow and learn.
The responsibilities will include:
• Collaboration in the drafting of press releases, journalistic texts & translations (FR & NL)
• Participation in the organization of events & press conferences, monitoring of activities, logistical & administrative support
• Press analysis and monitoring, press reviews
• Analysis and monitoring of social networks
• On-line background information searches
• Collaboration in the constitution of client files and budgets as well as the realization of PowerPoint presentations
• Active participation in team meetings and with customers.
• Development of the company’s social networks and development of its website
The company offers:
• An exciting entry level role with one of the market leaders
• A well paid 6 months traineeship programme with on-going professional development opportunities
• Varied and interesting assignments
• A multicultural and stimulating work environment
Deadlines for applications:
Applications should be sent by 15 June 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Name + PA/PR Junior Consultant in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com