Junior Consultant – EU Public Affairs Food & Consumers
Junior Consultant – EU Public Affairs
Interel Traineeship Programme
Interel EU, the European Public Affairs & Association Management Practice of the Interel Group, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated trainee to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of our growing client base in particular in the manufacturing sector.
This programme is intended to provide young, skilled graduates with the opportunity to gain experience in one of the leading public affairs agencies in Brussels, as well as exposure to a broad range of EU actors, policies and processes.
Applicants for the programme should fulfil the following requirements:
• Master degree in a related field (economics, politics, law,…)
• Previous internship or experience in the EU institutions or in public affairs
• Knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making
• Enthusiasm for EU policy making and a willingness to learn
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an eye for details
• Perfect English, excellent knowledge of at least one other EU language
• Good organisational skills and time management with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team
• Knowledge of the food sector would be a plus
The responsibilities will include:
• Research and analysis on a range of policy topics, including in the areas of sustainable food production and consumption, environment and industrial policies.
• Organising and participating in meetings and events
• Supporting the Interel consulting team in the delivery of public affairs and communications strategies for clients
• Assisting in the implementation of outreach programmes towards the European institutions and other stakeholders
• Assisting with preparing draft reports, presentations and other internal and external documents
The company offers:
• An exciting entry level role with one of the market leaders
• A well paid traineeship programme with on-going professional development opportunities
• Varied and interesting assignments
• A pleasant and challenging working environment
How to apply:
Applications should be sent by 3 July 2020 to [email protected] mentioning ‘Junior Consultant Food’ in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however please note that due to the expected volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com