Junior Consultant/Consultant – Agri-food
Dentons Global Advisors Interel, a multidisciplinary advisory firm and European public affairs consultancy, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Junior Consultant/Consultant to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of our growing client base, in particular for our agri-food practice.
Applicants for the position should fulfil the following requirements:
- Master degree in a related field (EU affairs, politics, law, economics…)
- Previous internship or experience in the EU institutions or in public affairs (1-2 years of work experience for Consultant level)
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making
- Enthusiasm for EU policy making and a willingness to learn
- Understanding of EU agri-food policies/keen interest in them
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent English, good knowledge of French and at least one other EU language
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team
The responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics
- Organising and participating in meetings and events
- Supporting in the delivery of public affairs and communications programmes for our food clients (comprising global food and beverage companies; industry associations and non-for-profit organisations)
- Assisting in the implementation of outreach programmes towards EU institutions and other stakeholders
- Assisting in preparing reports, presentations and other internal/external documents
- Client facing work and interaction as part of account team
- Assisting in business development activities
The company offers:
- An exciting entry level role with one of the market leaders
- A well paid traineeship programme under the “convention d’immersion professionnelle” status with on-going professional development for a Junior Consultant level, and competitive pay for Consultant level
- Varied and interesting assignments
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- Varied and interesting assignments
- A pleasant and collegiate working environment
How to apply:
Applications should consist of a CV and a short introductory email (no motivation letter required). They should be sent by 22 August to email@example.com mentioning NAME + Junior Consultant/Consultant – Food in the subject line.
We are an expert-led advisory firm that provides integrated solutions for our clients in an increasingly complex, regulated and interconnected business environment.
Comprising Albright Stonebridge Group, Interel and a deep bench of communications and strategy consultants, we help clients engage with governments and regulatory bodies, navigate public disclosures and transactions within the private and capital markets, and manage their reputations through critical moments of change, challenge or opportunity. Our partnership with Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, means clients can draw upon integrated legal expertise and high-end advisory services when and where they need it.
As trusted counselors to business leaders, management teams and boards of directors, we pride ourselves on providing informed insights, world-class strategies, candid advice and results-oriented execution – all underpinned by a steadfast commitment to quality, shared values and the highest ethical standards.
We have a global network with local expertise, providing nuanced counsel that is tailored to the situation and unencumbered by the bureaucratic structures that often prevent the best team and the best advice getting to clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org