Associate Director – Health
Seeking experienced public affairs practitioner with extensive experience in European health policy to join our award-winning team in Brussels.
As an Associate Director at DGA interel, you will play a leading role in both the delivery of high-quality work across a range of health sector clients and the development of the business.
Successful candidates will encompass some or all of the below characteristics:
- Productive, self-starter with positive attitude and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing and dynamic European-based consultancy.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to support a team of talented consultants in manner that encourages their development and growth.
- Strong business acumen.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading client accounts, including strategy development and programme implementation.
- Supporting on the delivery of services by other members of the team to ensure client programmes and projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Leading and supporting pitch process including the development of strategy and innovative approaches.
- Monitoring political developments and providing recommendations to team and clients on the implications and possible actions.
- Maintaining strong Brussels network and representing Interel vis a vis your network and the broader European health community.
- The successful candidate will ideally have 8-10 years’ experience of working in health policy and communications; including in-house experience in pharma and / or consulting environment.
- Demonstratable excellence in both verbal and written communications.
- In-depth knowledge of EU policy and a strong understanding of EU decision-making processes and broader influencers.
- Excellent command of the European health policy eco-system and landscape.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and proficient leadership qualities.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and outstanding opportunities for personal development. To Apply please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com mentioning Your Name + Associate Director Health
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org