Interel takes home five European Public Affairs Awards
Interel picked up an impressive haul of awards last night at the Public Affairs Awards Europe’s ceremony including Consultancy of the Year, Consultant of the Year, Consultancy Campaign of the Year, Ethical Campaign of the Year while its client ISACA (the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) picked up Professional Body of the Year.
Commenting on the result, Managing Partner of the EU Practice, Grégoire Poisson, said: “ 2018 has been Interel’ s most successful year ever and these awards are a wonderful recognition of our team’s professionalism and passion. Our new strapline Advancing Interests encapsulates why we count some of the world’s leading blue chip companies and international professional societies as clients”.
Fredrik Lofthagen, Interel Group CEO added: “ Another award-winning year shows the market that when they think public affairs they need to think Interel. With our 90 strong presence in Washington DC complementing our award winning practices around Europe, we are now a serious force capable of helping our clients to excel no matter where their need is”.
For further information please contact Kieran O’Keeffe [email protected] or + 32 476 900 255
Notes to editors
Interel is the global public affairs and association management consultancy. We help our clients to manage political risk and capitalise on political opportunity. Our experts in more than 60 markets deliver political risk and opportunity analysis, and strategic engagement solutions which deliver measurable results. Interel’s EU practice has been a market leader in Brussels for more than 35 years and counts, amongst others, the Coca-Cola Company, Asahi, the Alibaba Group, Expedia, Turo, Merck, Celgene, Ecolab, Intel and Sony as clients.
The winning entries for this year’s awards were as follows:
• Consultancy of the Year: Interel achieved more than €1,5 million in new business while increasing operating income by 78%. The company launched a new partnership with innovative big data company Quorum and won assignments with companies include Turo and 3M and associations including the Cloud Signature Consortium and the Association of Consumer Credit Information Suppliers.
• Consultant of the Year: As Managing Partner of Interel’s EU practice, Grégoire Poisson has overseen revenue growth of 40% since 2012, growing the business into a €5.5m annual revenue practice.
• Consultancy Campaign of the Year: Interel has helped a coalition of technology companies IP2I to put the issue of patent trolls on the public policy agenda in Brussels, while incrementally growing the membership of the coalition and professionalising its governance.
• Ethical Campaign of the Year: Interel worked with MSD to raise awareness about the health risks faced by excluded groups like sex workers, migrants, homeless, people who inject drugs and LGTBI.
• Professional Body of the Year: Interel delivered a sustained advocacy campaign on cyber security skills on behalf of ISACA (The Information Systems Audit and Control Association) helping it to become a credible voice in Brussels.
Website: Public Affairs Awards Europe