Interel has a tremendous track record of growing and strengthening the membership of nonprofit organizations by accentuating benefits that resonate and matter.
We help associations and professional societies grow and retain members through customized recruitment strategies, benefit packages, and engagement programs, tailored to your association or society’s unique needs. Interel membership strategies might focus on:
- Assisting and advising volunteer leaders in assessing and cataloging all membership opportunities
- Maintaining a single, comprehensive AMS database for members, including a robust community platform that will drive collaboration and ignite conversation
- Analyzing retention rates to assess why members fail to renew and then finding solutions
- Implementing retention programs that engage new members and promote participation and volunteerism
- Developing comprehensive promotion, marketing, and social media plans to boost member attendance
The success of membership recruitment and/or retention campaign begins with the input of volunteer leaders and with assigned staff’s focus on themes that catch the attention and imagination of specific target audiences.