Selecting the perfect location, coordinating exhibition logistics, planning session content, hiring and managing speakers, creating welcome receptions, devising themed events, increasing attendance, generating revenues, meeting guarantees, liaising with hotel staff….these are just some of the important tasks on a meeting planner’s project list.
Interel understands that meeting planning responsibilities can be in addition to your staff’s commitment to membership retention, recruitment, financial administration and other tasks to keep your organization running smoothly. Make sure your meeting planning needs are met. Partner with Interel and gain a trusted advisor to help you with all or some of your meeting planning needs.
- Develop a project timeline and budget to create a roadmap for executing the meeting and avoiding the unexpected
- Verify that the set-up of the meeting and function rooms are appropriate for your events and that all locations fit your needs
- Monitor contract deadlines to eliminate extra charges or penalties which can drain your budget
- Select themes, food and beverage, as well as decorations to create an original, high quality event – and experience – your attendees will appreciate
- Serve as the liaison to hotel staff and other service providers to produce a flawless event
- Carefully monitor budget and expenses to avoid unnecessary charges and overspending
- Inventory additional needs and devise solutions to provide a worry-free experience
- Create a comprehensive event specification guide to cover every step of the meeting
- Conduct the necessary post-event follow up (surveys, thank yous, speaker gifts, etc.)
To begin your trip toward a successful meeting, contact the Interel meetings management team today.
“… you did a fabulous job and went ‘above and beyond!’ The feedback from the meeting has been very positive and we are glad you could be part of our team.”
Suzanne T. Clegg, CMP, Manufactured Housing Institute