Full-Service Association Management
Within our association management model, our core service is
Full-Service Association Management.
Interel’s more than 90 experienced association professionals serve over 30 full-service clients. Our mission is to deliver business solutions that enable organizations to achieve their goals and objectives while optimizing resources. We adapt our support for each client according to each client’s strategic plan, annual budget, and the agreed-upon scope of services.
Interel delivers its various programs through a single team, seamlessly working together under one roof to deliver bespoke solutions with powerful outcomes. Our distinctive one-team approach to association management leads to the development of strong partnerships with clients; we pride ourselves on becoming a trusted advisor on which volunteer leaders can always rely.
Interel partners with volunteer leaders to support their governance, policy, and strategic planning goals. Our highly trained and credentialed professional staff are accountable and responsible for the management and operations of those organizations served. Our expertise and experience allows association leadership to focus on the strategies of growth and success while we manage the business of the association.
Among the benefits we provide clients:
- A wealth of experience from current and former clients that can be used for benchmarking
- Operating procedures proven to be successful
- Cross-learning and networking opportunities
- An established set of vendor relationships
- Membership management
- Superior, web-based technology for state-of-the-art e-commerce and e-marketing solutions
- A seasoned HR team that can assist with prompt staff allocations
Please contact us to learn how our full-service management capabilities will allow you to take your organization to the next level.