As a Receptionist you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on the clients and visitors. It is your foremost responsibility to greet all incoming visitors, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining high level of company confidentiality. You will be answering phone calls in a professional manner and re-directing calls accordingly. You will perform various administrative duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, binding etc.
Our premises act as conference center for our client meetings, the setting up of the rooms and the catering is an important part of your duties. It includes handling breakfast meetings, small and large meeting room setups, in boardroom, theatre style, stand up setup for cocktails receptions. Attendances can vary from 10 to 50 attendees, up to 100 occasionally.
You will be trained to complete the following duties:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Ensure a basic security role by monitoring and controlling access
- Perform general administrative duties (support to Assistants)
- Handle franking machine for daily mail
- Handle office supplies
Conference rooms management:
- Manage the conference rooms reservations and calendars in outlook.
- Place orders with the catering providers
- Setup, prepare and coordinate conference rooms accordingly to its request and capacity including the layout of catering and the clearing up.
- Ensures conference rooms operates efficiently and effectively
- Manage the equipment in the conference rooms
- Ensure canteen area in order, manage coffee machines, dishwasher.
- Maintain kitchen, supply and archive areas tidy and well organized
Qualifications and Training:
- High school degree or equivalent as receptionist or hospitality agent
- Excellent command of English and the national languages French and/or Dutch. Other languages are an asset
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel.
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Good written and verbal communication skills, courteous and discreet
- Good presentation
- Excellent organisation abilities and detail minded.
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Name + Receptionist in the subject line.