PR & PA consultant (m/w)
Interel Belgium is a leading full-service communications and public affairs consultancy in the Belgian market. Established in 1983, we focus on the delivery of expert public affairs and strategic communication services to a variety of blue chip clients in the private and the public sector.
We are the Belgian practice of Interel Group, a leading independent communications & public affairs consultancy with fee revenues in excess of 20 million €, active in Europe and the USA, and employing +/- 200 consultants. Interel is headquartered in Brussels.
Together with a seasoned team of PR & PA professionals you will help:
- Develop and execute compelling communication and reputation strategies for our clients
- Conceive and roll out communication plans towards various stakeholder ecosystems, including media, influencers and bloggers
- Manage communication & reputation crises
- University degree, with some years of experience in communication campaigns. Digital expertise is a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Intellectually open, with a good general culture and an excellent knowledge of the Belgian media and political world
- Organised and autonomous.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow and learn.
- An exciting job within a leading communications and public affairs consultancy
- Top level multinational client assignments
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities
- A fun and challenging working environment
- A competitive salary package
To apply :
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com mentioning PR Consultant in the subject line.