Interel EU, the European Public Affairs Practice of the Interel Group, is looking to recruit a dynamic Consultant to help service the needs of our growing client base.
Applicants for the position should fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in European Affairs (consultancy, in-house or EU institution).
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and decision-making.
- Willingness and ability to work on a range of different issues.
- Excellent English, good knowledge of at least one other EU language.
- Creative self-starter, ability to work in an international team.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
Applicants for the position should have worked in or have demonstrable knowledge of technology policy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing regular political intelligence to our technology clients through monitoring of information sources and attendance at relevant events.
- Drafting of written materials, such as intelligence bulletins and reports, stakeholder mapping, policy papers, issue briefings, press releases and presentations.
- Managing aspects of client accounts and taking ownership of the day-to-day delivery of related tasks.
- Implementing outreach programmes towards the European institutions and other stakeholders.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of public affairs campaigns and communication programmes.
- Developing a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and issues and building relationships of trust with client personnel.
- Support with the preparation of new business proposals.
- Playing a role in internal company activities and programmes.
- Networking to deepen professional expertise and knowledge.
The company offers:
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders
- A full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers.
- High level, demanding and interesting assignments.
- A fun and challenging working environment.
The deadline for applications is the 31st of March.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com mentioning Consultant in the subject line.