Opportunity and risk in a post-Brexit world
The engagement context has changed in Europe’s capitals post-Brexit. There’s a perception that political business has ground to a halt in the UK and Brussels . However, the reality is that it’s still largely ‘business as usual’ and there are opportunities to be seized for those who continue to engage proactively. We can identify those opportunities for you and work with you to secure positive outcomes for your business.
We can help you to:
- Make sense of what’s actually happening on the ground and behind closed doors in the UK, EU and European capitals
- Make sense of the complex and essentially uncharted political process which will kick off if and when the UK triggers the Article 50 procedure
- Assess how Brexit may impact your operations in the UK, the EU and globally
- Connect you with the critical Brexit decision makers and influencers in European capitals to shape the post-Brexit regulatory and business environment
With more than 30 years’ experience of supporting blue chip companies with their public affairs strategies, offices in the world’s main business centres and a global network of independent agencies covering more than 60 markets, we are well-placed to give you the inside track…wherever you need it. Count on us.
How we can help
- Keeping you abreast of the key developments in London, Brussels, Paris & Berlin
- In real time, daily, weekly
- Online or by email
- Adding other global perspectives when needed
- Actionable recommendations and advisory calls
- Bespoke briefings and workshops on Brexit tailored to your issues and your industry
- Focused on your regulatory and political environment
- Supporting your strategy development on opportunity
- Tailored supporting reports for dissemination across the business
- Putting you in touch with the top influencers in the Brexit process
- Helping you understand the context, their agenda, their room for manoeuvre
- Shedding light on their personal and political objectives and motivations
- Shaping strategy and messaging for impact
- Taking the ‘what ifs…’ of Brexit and turning them into actionable strategies for your business
- Assessing sector-specific risk factors and blind spots
- Addressing the weaknesses before they impact your business
- Delivering action plans for your business in the short, medium and long term
Our Brexit team
Lawyer, EU public affairs specialist, worked at board level with global businesses over a 25 year career in Brussels.
Background in international policy and finance. Global political risk specialist. Previously at Goldman Sachs and the German Council on Foreign Relations.
Financial services specialist with blue chip client base. Worked at the UK Treasury, as private secretary to the UK Paymaster General and at the European Commission.